Haislip Corporation was incorporated in 1969 and has been in business for over forty-one years. We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured Commerical Electrical Company with a specialization in Fire Alarm Systems and Controls in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC.
Our reputation has been built based on a combination of honesty and highly skilled factory trained Technicians while providing our customers with first class service. Haislip Corporation will create a solution for your unique needs.
Since 1969, Haislip Corporation has provided Electrical and Fire Alarm Services to the DC Metropolitan area. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. Our Company specializes in the installation, inspection and maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems and all your Electrical needs. We are available 24 hours a day. Some of our completed projects include:
- Dulles and National Airport – Fire Alarm Modifications
- Sprint – Electrical Construction and Fire Alarm Maintenance
- AT&T – Fire Alarm Replacement and Electrical Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin – Fire Alarm Testing
- Fannie Mae – Electrical, Data Center and Fire Alarm Maintenance
- Hotels – Hilton, Sheraton, Holiday Inn
- National Gallery of Art
- District of Columbia – Fire Alarm Testing and Maintenance
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission – Electrical and Fire Alarm Maintenance
- Cellar Door Productions Jiffy Lube Center
- Property Management firms – Electrical and Fire Alarm Testing and Maintenance
- National Lutheran Home – Fire Alarm Replacement and Electrical Maintenance
- Bloomingdales Parking Garage Renovation
- RFK Stadium – Fire Alarm Modifications
We accept Visa and Mastercard. PCI DSS Certified
Our Electrical Services include: 1. Emergency Service 2. General Service (occupied space) 3. System Retrofits
- Electrical services
- Electrical Distribution
- Control Systems
- Fire Alarm
- Energy Conservation
4. Fire and Water Damage Repairs 5. New Construction 6. Remodeling 7. Temporary Generator Services 8. Historical Renovation
Fire Alarm Systems
1. Silent Knight/Farenhyt Factory ESD
- To access a list of all Silent Knight Products availabe click here.
- To access a list of all Farenhyt Products available click here.
2. Design Build Systems 3. Fire Alarm System Testing and Inspections 4. Fire Alarm System Repairs – coded and non coded systems 5. System Retrofits 5. Emergency Replacements 6. Installation of New Fire Alarm Systems – Honeywell, Siemens or Simplex 7. Large stock of old coded parts
- Old Ellenco System
Licenses/Credentials Licenses and Permits Class A Virginia, Maryland, and District of Columbia Contractor’s License Master Electrical License in Virginia, Maryland, and District of Columbia Montgomery County Fire Alarm License NICET Certified Silent Knight/Farenhyt Certification Siemens Factory Trained
Associations/Organizations Automatic Fire Alarm Association (AFAA) National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) Member of IBEW, Local Union 26 PCI DSS Certified SWAM Certification Maryland Small Business Reserve Program Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured since 1969 Commerical Electrical and Fire Alarm Systems and Controls